Achieve Your Dreams Today. Registration Made Easy
Admissions and Enrollment Requirements
The school does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies by age, race, handicap, creed, color, religion, financial status, ethnic origin, or sex.
The school requires that each student enrolling in Cosmetology, Manicuring or Aesthetics course is at least beyond the age of compulsory attendance.
- Graduated from high school OR GED
Before starting classes, students must:
- Pay the applicable registration fee, which is refundable, if the applicant is rejected.
- Provide proof of age and secondary education.
At this time, the school does not accept Ability to Benefit students. [7/1/11]
Admission Of Currently Enrolled Students
ITS Academy of Beauty does not enroll student’s who are currently enrolled in another institution. We also do not solicit enrollment from another institution. It is our policy to refer the student back to their school to attempt to resolve their problems.
APPLICANTS FOR THE INSTRUCTOR COURSE MUST MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND:
- Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Have met all requirements for licensure as a cosmetologist.
- Be at least beyond the age of compulsory attendance.
- One year experience as a cosmetologist.
Students enrolled under any associate high school program must meet the admission requirements set out in the training agreement and provide:
- Proof of completion of the second year of high school or its equivalent;
- Proof that the student is at least sixteen years of age;
- Submit a complete student registration form and required fees through ITS Academy of Beauty
Campus Performance Statistics
From the year of January 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017 the campuses of Olympus Inc, including the campuses of Olympian Academy of Cosmetology, Olympus Beauty Academy, I.T.S. Academy and Hair Benders Academy ;
• Of those 873 scheduled to graduate, 511 (58.53%) completed their program within 150% of their scheduled time.
• Of those 292 graduates who took their state licensing exam, 273 (93.49%) passed.
• Of those 520 that were licensed during that time, 332* (65.1%) have found jobs.
Additional statistics can be found online at http://nces.ed.gov/.
From the year of September 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2018, the campuses of Olympus Inc., including the campuses of Olympian Academy, Olympus Beauty Academy, I.T.S. Academy of Beauty and Hair Benders Academy; of those students scheduled to graduate, 53% graduated on time.
The school will administer a scholastic evaluation to students wishing to transfer to the school or require the transfer student to enter the school’s Phase I class. Based on the test results, if applicable, the school may recognize credit for all or part of the applicant’s previous training or work experience provided it is recognized by the Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists. Any transfer hours must be submitted and approved before enrollment. Transfer students must complete a minimum of 500 clock hours. Also, such students must meet all regular entrance and registration requirements. If approved for enrollment, tuition will be charged at the hourly rate for the course of study at the time of enrollment plus the applicable registration fee.
All applicants contracting for 50% or more of the full course length must purchase a kit, which includes applicable texts and uniforms according to the standard policy for full course students. This includes, without limitation, instruments, equipment, and any other items related to instruction that the school may require a student to purchase for use in the classroom as determined at the school’s discretion. Applicants contracting for less than 50% of the full course length have the option to purchase a full kit, which includes applicable texts and uniforms to complete the course. A student may purchase supplies of equal or greater quality from vendors other than the school or the school directly.
All re-entry and transfer students will be charged an hourly rate for the total remainder of hours to complete their course based on the table below* plus the cost of the kit.
|Program||State Required Hours||Cost Per Hr||Kit|
|COS||1600 HR (AZ/NM)||$9.68||$2,995|
|COS||1500 HR (TX/OK)||$10.33||$2,995|
|COS||1200 HR (FL)||$10.83||$2,995|
|BARBER||1200 HR (NM/FL)||$10.83||$2,995|
|BARBER||1500 HR (TX/OK)||$8.66||$2,995|
|EST||750 HR (TX)||$13.47||$1,200|
|AESTH||600 HR (NM)||$16.83||$1,200|
|AESTH||600 HR (AZ)||$14.66||$1,200|
|MANI||600 HR (TX/NM/OK/AZ/FL)||$13.33||$995|
|HAIRSTYLIST||1000 HR (NM/OK)||$12.99||$2995|
|INST||650 HR (AZ)||$6.30||OPT|
|INST||1000 HR (NM/OK)||$7.995||OPT|
|INST||750 HR (TX)||$13.47||OPT|
A student transferring from one Olympus Inc. campus to another will be charged a $100 fee, but their contract will remain the same. All transfer and re-entry students must be properly registered with the state regulatory agency.
- I.T.S. Academy of Beauty and Program Disclosures OK – “Shopping Information Sheet”
- I.T.S. Academy of Beauty and Program Disclosures TX – “Shopping Information Sheet”
- Communication Policy
- Occupational Outlook Information – Cosmetology and like fields
- Occupational Outlook Information – Skin Care
- Occupational Outlook Information – Manicurist