Arizona Admissions and Enrollment Requirements
The school does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies on the basis of age, race, handicap, creed, color, religion, financial status, ethnic origin, or sex.
The school requires that each student enrolling in the Cosmetology, Nail Technology or Hairstylist course is at least beyond the age of compulsory attendance.
- Graduated from High School OR GED
Prior to starting classes, students must:
- Pay the applicable registration fee, which is refundable, if the applicant is rejected.
- Provide proof of age and secondary education.
At this time, the school does not accept Ability to Benefit students. [7/1/11]
Admission Of Currently Enrolled Students
Olympus Beauty Academy does not enroll student’s who are currently enrolled in another institution. We also do not solicit enrollment from another institution. It is our policy to refer the student back to their school to attempt to resolve their problems.
Students enrolled under any associate high school program must meet the admission requirements set out in the training agreement and provide:
- Proof of completion of the second year of high school or its equivalent;
- Proof that the student is at least sixteen years of age;
- Submit a complete student registration form and required fees through Olympus Beauty Academy.
Campus Performance Statistics
From the year of January 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017 the campuses of Olympus Inc, including the campuses of Olympian Academy of Cosmetology, Olympus Beauty Academy, I.T.S. Academy and Hair Benders Academy ;
• Of those 873 scheduled to graduate, 511 (58.53%) completed their program within 150% of their scheduled time.
• Of those 292 graduates who took their state licensing exam, 273 (93.49%) passed.
• Of those 520 that were licensed during that time, 332* (65.1%) have found jobs.
Additional statistics can be found online at http://nces.ed.gov/.
From the year of September 1st, 2014 to August 31st, 2015, the campuses of Olympus Inc., including the campuses of Olympian Academy, Olympus Beauty Academy, I.T.S. Academy of Beauty and Hair Benders Academy; of those students scheduled to graduate, 53% graduated on time.
All re-entry and transfer students will be charged an hourly rate for the total remainder of hours to complete their course based on the table below* plus the cost of the kit.
|Program||State Required Hours||Cost Per Hr||Kit|
|COS||1600 HR (AZ/NM)||$9.68||$2,995|
|COS||1500 HR (TX/OK)||$10.33||$2,995|
|COS||1200 HR (FL)||$10.83||$2,995|
|BARBER||1200 HR (NM/FL)||$10.83||$2,995|
|BARBER||1500 HR (TX/OK)||$8.66||$2,995|
|EST||750 HR (TX)||$13.47||$1,200|
|AESTH||600 HR (NM)||$16.83||$1,200|
|AESTH||600 HR (AZ)||$14.66||$1,200|
|MANI||600 HR (TX/NM/OK/AZ/FL)||$13.33||$995|
|HAIRSTYLIST||1000 HR (NM/OK)||$12.99||$2995|
|INST||650 HR (AZ)||$6.30||OPT|
|INST||1000 HR (NM/OK)||$7.995||OPT|
|INST||750 HR (TX)||$13.47||OPT|
A student transferring from one Olympus Inc. campus to another will be charged a $100 fee, but their contract will remain the same. All transfer and re-entry students must be properly registered with the state regulatory agency.